online booking service
Make selling your services online easier and attract more customers with a fast and straight forward booking process. Get a custom built website with integrated booking and scheduling functions, or add an online booking process to your existing WordPress website.
The online booking websites created by David Ashurst Design are powered by both WordPress and Bookly. WordPress sites are very scalable. You can have hundreds of thousands of pages on your site and your site can grow as your business grows. They are also very flexible and you can extend the functionality of your site with plugins. There are over 29 thousand WordPress plugins available which should cover any future functionality your website may require.
Bookly is a leading appointment booking and scheduling solution that gives you complete control over setting up a reservation service for any type of business. Using an online booking website with a custom built responsive theme will also give your site a unique design that looks good on mobile, tablet or desktop, allowing you to reach the widest possible audience to sell too.
Bookly is customisable and scalable with many configurable options to build the exact online booking functionality you are looking for. Here are just some of the key features.
- Fully customisable and configurable booking and scheduling solution
- Mobile-friendly, the booking form automatically re-adjusts to fit the mobile version of your website when viewed on mobile devices
- Progress Bar – the booking form progress tracking will indicate your client’s progress during a multi-step booking process
- User-friendly admin area with intuitive back-end interface will help even inexperienced WordPress users access Bookly’s functions and manage appointments
- Staff calendars – manage your staff by automatically syncing bookings with both their Google Calendars and the built in Bookly admin staff calendars
- Manually confirm bookings option – don’t commit to anything until you’re certain by having new appointments created in pending status. Alternatively set bookings to be automatically approved
- Secure online payment – maximize conversions by charging customers online at the time of the booking via various widely trusted payment systems including: Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.Net, 2Checkout, Payson, PayU Latam and Mollie
- Fully customisable, automated customer and internal admin Email and Text Message (SMS) notifications – build notifications that work best with your audience and set up triggered or scheduling mailing via Bookly
- Set weekends and holidays for your company or for individual team members using the Bookly admin
- Set variable appointment or booking lengths with or without padding time
- Create an unlimited list of services and staff members according to your business type and size
- Customer accounts – built in options to let customers create an account and view or edit bookings online
- Group bookings and booking of multiple services in one customer session
- Coupons – with Bookly you can offer percentage or hard amount coupons to attract more clients
- Notifications and reminders – inform admin and staff members about upcoming and updated appointments via automated email and text message notifications
- Set time limits on how late before customers can book or cancel services
- Import and export data – you can easily export practically all data created through the Bookly admin, including appointments log and customer info
- Configurable payment reports – regularly check payment reports. Use various filters to manage them
- A custom built booking and scheduling website, based on your supplied information
- Configuration of Bookly to suit your business requirements
- Up to 2 sets of your amendments before final approval (go live of website)
- Help with registering your Domain Name (if you do not have one). Domain Names start from around $20 per year
- Help with setting up web hosting. Hosting can start from $4.50 a month
- Help with setting up a SSL certificate if needed (Secure shopping). You may or may not need an SSL certificate, depending on the choice of checkout method used
- Set up of payment gateway for checkout page e.g. PayPal
- The capability to expand your site to as many pages as you may need in the future or add many advanced features
- The capability to login and update your information yourself if you wish
- $300 (per year) Daily Site Back-up Service and Site Security features to prevent hacking
- $500 for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) 10 point plan and Google Indexing and Analytics
Enquire now – call 0400 197 773
Hosting and Domain Registration options
We can provide both hosting and Domain Registration as part of your website package. However if you wish to set these up yourself Crazy Domains offer some great options at very competitive prices.