Blog or Latest News Section Addition to your Website
Drive more organic search traffic to your site with our Latest News or Blog Section set up. Running a successful website means supplying it with a steady stream of fresh content. This means including useful and interesting articles which attract readers and drives traffic to your site and gives Google a good reason to keep crawling your site. It also gives your website more authority and increases its ranking.
It’s a tried and trusted strategy, and many online businesses rely on their blogs or news as the single most important source of fresh content. Adding a dedicated news section to your website can keep fresh content flowing through your site, attract visitors and give search engines a regular stream of content.
To improve your ranking even further add a Latest News or Blog section update to feed on to your home page. The homepage of your website is the first thing Google notices when crawling your website and in the large majority of the cases it is the most important page of a site. Google places a lot of weight on the relevance of your site’s home page content when matching a Google search to the results displayed. It’s therefore important to have as much relevant and fresh text on your home page as possible.
- From $500 for News Section or Blog set up on your website
- Set up of News Section or Blog feed on your Home Page
- Design of a News Section or Blog post template matching your existing website design. These can include a sidebar featuring latest post feeds. The templates are designed so new content is easy to add and publish
- Design of dynamically populated archive templates showing all your previous posts
ENQUIRE NOW for a Latest News Feed or Blog set up.
Tips for setting up your own News Feed or Blog
If you are interested in driving organic traffic to your site:
- Have a blog/news/articles section on your website
- Have these articles populate a latest posts feed on the home page. This is usually a series of thumbnails with a short snippet and a read more link. This process is vital as Google ranks new content highly, particularly on the home page
- The articles should be helpful and informative. Get into the minds of what people might be searching for. You could write an article on anything that is associated or related in some way to your service or business. This will increase the chances of your site showing up in search results
- This is a tried a trusted approach and companies have teams of people writing articles and posts to achieve the desired outcome; more customers coming to your site!